The licensing application should be submitted on the applicant company's paper (template) (CS 1-9).with clear data in the name of:
The Acting Executive President of the National Telecom Regulatory Authority (NTRA).
The following documents should be attached to the application:
- The personal data sheet of the device users and two copies thereof (CS 1-18).
- Three copies of the users' national ID cards, certified as true copies and stamped with the applicant's seal.
- A letter from the source of supply of the wireless devices with the data of the devices to be licensed (CS 10 model).
- The form of the appropriate technical specifications of the wireless devices to be licensed (CS 31).
- Three copies of the technical specification catalogues of the wireless devices to be imported for display and sale. They are available on the manufacturer's website.
- The approval of the National Air Navigation Services Company.
- A copy of the electrical/ telephone service invoice of the site where the devices will be installed unless it is established and demonstrated in the amateur's ID card.
- The receipt of payment of administrative fees determined by the NTRA's treasury.
After obtaining the license, an amateur communications register will be established and all wireless communication devices will be registered therein (CS 9-4).