The licensing application should be submitted on the applicant company's paper (template) (CS 2-1).in the name of the NTRA’s Acting Executive President
The following documents should be attached to the application:
- The personal data sheet of the device users and two copies thereof (CS 1-18).
- Three copies of the users’ national ID cards, certified as true copies and stamped with the applicant’s seal.
- A permanent authorization for the applicant’s delegate or an authorization of that delegate pursuant to the application. A copy of his National ID card should be attached therewith (CS 20-2).
- The applicant’s acknowledgement and designation of the official who will be held responsible before the NTRA with regard to the wireless devices (CS 22).
- A letter from the source of supply of the wireless devices with the data of the devices to be licensed (CS 10).
- The form of the appropriate technical specifications of the wireless devices to be licensed (CS 12).
- Three copies of the company’s commercial register, certified as true copies, and stamped with the applicant’s seal, indicating its activity. The original copy should be submitted for review.
- Three copies of the company’s tax card, certified as true copies, indicating its activity. The original copy should be submitted for review.
- Three copies of the technical specification catalogues of GPS devices to be imported for display and sale. They are available on the manufacturer's website.
- The receipt of payment of administrative fees determined by the NTRA’s treasury.